Have you ever left your computer unlocked and gone away, and, while you were away, someone was snooping about your stuff? Well, this application may help you avoid this problem. If you forget to lock your laptop, you can do so with Locker installed on your phone. Another example: Your computer is playing music, and you decided to lay down. Then you want to make the music a little calmer. What would you do? You would have to get up and turn your music down. But if you have Locker, you open the app and adjust to your desired volume without leaving the bed. And best of all, you can control your laptop from anywhere!
What can Locker do:
- You can lock or unlock your computer
- You can restart your computer
- You can shut down your computer
- You can put the computer to sleep
- You can put the computer to hibernate
- You can run a list of programs or open websites when you want
- You can take a screenshot of all monitors
- You can control the volume of your computer
- More futures coming soon!
More about how to set it up, you can read here.
Current version: 4.2
System requirements for a computer
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- .NET framework 4.5
System requirements for a phone
- Android 4.0 and up